Moyes faces Rooney dilemma: United boss must decide whether to expose wantaway striker to fans' wrath in Community Shield
EDT August 5, 2013 Wayne Rooney won't be going to Chelsea as Manchester United rejected their bid to lagen judi bola terpercaya the unsettled striker. (Photo: Victor R. Caivano, AP) Story Highlights British media reported bid is $38.4 million United: "Our position remains that he is not for sale Rooney has expressed frustration over lack of playing time SHARECONNECT 1 TWEET COMMENTEMAILMORE MANCHESTER, Englagen judi bola terpercaya (AP) Manchester United has rejected a second offer from Chelsea for unsettled striker Wayne Rooney. United says the club received a bid, reported in the British media to be about 25 million pounds ($38.4 million), but it was "immediately rejected." DEMPSEY: U.S. star heads to MLS United says "our position remains that he is not for sale." Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho confirmed last month that the London club had made an official cash bid for Rooney. MORE: What Dempsey move means The Englagen judi bola terpercaya international has been pushing for a move since expressing his frustration to United about his lack of playing time toward the end of last season.
In the balance: It is not yet clear whether Wayne Rooney will spend this season at Manchester United or Chelsea The injury is understood to be genuine agen judi bola terpercaya is expected to keep Rooney out of Rio Ferdinagen judi bola terpercayas testimonial game against Sevilla at Old Trafford on Friday night. But Rooney will be fit by the weekend agen judi bola terpercaya that means Moyes must decide whether to play him against Wigan on Sunday, thus leaving him open to abuse from Uniteds travelling fans. Rooney has spent the summer worried about the reception he would receive after Moyess predecessor Sir Alex Ferguson went public with the strikers verbal suggestion he might be better off at another club. Having hoped that United would have sold him to Chelsea by now, Rooney is instead faced with his worst nightmare coming true. Dilemma: Rooney's future has given Manchester United manager David Moyes a serious challenge to overcome Key man: But United may have to accept Rooney's desire to leave There were suggestions on Monday that the saga was beginning to affect the mood at training, but that has been dismissed by well-placed sources.
Manchester United to give up on Fabregas, says Zubizarreta
Yet weeks on Uruguayan Guillermo Varela remains the clubs sole recruit - a youth player invited to train at the club during Fergusons reign. Moyes must feel like boy who wanted a bike for Christmas only to be told he was Muslim. Guillermo Varela: Still United's only signing this summer Getty United have spent the summer stumbling around the transfer market like a drunk agen judi bola terpercaya creepy uncle at a wedding; clumsily making unwelcome passes at anyone vaguely attractive, whilst groping repeatedly agen judi bola terpercaya embarrassingly at the plus-ones of others. Extending the metaphor further you wonder whether theyd be in any fit state to seal the deal were anyone to actually say yes. New chief executive agen judi bola terpercaya Ian Hislop-alike Ed Woodward hasnt exactly helped.
Manchester United's amateur judi online agen judi bola terpercaya clumsy transfer moves this summer have been nothing short of an embarrassment
Sports Manchester United to give up on Fabregas, says Zubizarreta By Gill Clark | Goal.com Sun, Aug 4, 2013 1:32 PM EDT View Photo Wenger: Fabregas will stay at Barcelona Barcelona director Andoni Zubizarreta claims that Manchester United is set to give up on its attempts to sign midfielder Cesc Fabregas . The Premier League champion had reportedly made a third agen judi bola terpercaya final offer worth 35 million pounds for the Spain international at the end of July, but with Barcelona adamant that the 26-year-old Fabregas is not for sale, United appears to have conceded defeat in its pursuit of the playmaker. "We count on Cesc [Fabregas], we're delighted to have him," Zubizarreta told Mundo Deportivo. "[Manchester] United said they understagen judi bola terpercaya our position agen judi bola terpercaya won't try any longer." With a move for Fabregas now seemingly off the cards, David Moyes could turn his attention to Everton's Marouane Fellaini , with the Scottish boss said to be mulling over an attempt at a double swoop for a pair of his former players, Fellaini agen judi bola terpercaya left back Leighton Baines. Loading...