Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Matija Nastasic Injury: Updates on Manchester City Star's Ankle

German wonderkid Draxler turned down Manchester City agen judi bola terpercaya Real Madrid offers

Xabi Alonso will be given a one-year-extension by Los Blancos… Real Madrid will offer 31-year-old midfielder Xabi Alonso a contract... Instantly fears arose over the centre-backs chances of featuring on the opening day of the 2013-14 Premier League campaign, agen judi bola terpercaya City have now confirmed a potential six-week absence. An ankle injury is expected to keepMatija Nastasicsidelined for four to six weeks. With the young Serbian out of action,Manuel Pellegriniis likely to pairVincent Kompanyagen judi bola terpercayaJoleon Lescottin the heart of defence withDedryk Boyataoffering the Chilean another option at centre-back. The loss of Nastasic will be a big blow to City after the 20-year-old defender showed a cool head during his debut season with the club, making 25 appearances.

World Football Idiot of the Week Draxler has six caps for Germany already, agen judi bola terpercaya is already an integral part of Schalkes first-team. Quite rightly, he is regarded as one of the hottest properties in Europe, agen judi bola terpercaya unsurprisingly, two European giants came in for him last month. I racked my brain over the offers.You do not know if you will ever again get such deals in life, said the teenage prodigy. Ultimately, my gut, my heart agen judi bola terpercaya perspective were the decisive factor in my decided to stay at Schalke. Draxler scored ten league goals in 30 appearances last season, and admits that the guarantee of first-team football at his home club was crucial to his decision, as he hopes to play in next summers World Cup. Definitely that was one reason.Here I am at a club that continues to build me up, Draxler said when asked about his chances of going to Brazil 2014.

Man City target Pepe 'talking to representatives' about Real Madrid CF future

Man Utd playmaker Shinji Kagawa 'will return to Borussia Dortmund in the future' Borussia Dortmund chief executive Hans-Joachim Watzke has reiterated his desire to bring Manchester United playmaker Shinji Kagawa back to the club.Kagawa moved to agen bola terpercaya Old Trafford from Dortmund last summer agen judi bola terpercaya enjoyed a promising debut season in Englagen judi bola terpercaya, despite missing more than two months of the cam... Arsenal FC target Bernard insists no deal is in place with Shakhtar Donetsk Atletico Mineiro midfielder Bernard, who has been linked with Arsenal, insists a deal with Shakhtar Donetsk has not been agreed. Reports in France last month had claimed that Bernard would undergo a medical with Arsenal, something which the 20-year-old was later keen to play down. More recently, it...

No comments:

Post a Comment